This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Olivera.. Or Was |EHD|Carlos xD
27-01-2015, 05:11 PM,
Shocked  Carlos Olivera.. Or Was |EHD|Carlos xD
Hey EHD.. long time but finally had time xD.

Some know me and some don't. I was |EHD|Carlos and went inactive for a really long long long time. So just come say Hi and let you know i am still alive. Hope EHD is still doing good And my Irish people ^^ Zero/Spoon/Buttonz/Seven/Sonic. And all members i used to know w/e you being in EHD or not cheers...

Cya Around perhaps when i got more time ^^.

Still love My BanHammer lolz.
30-01-2015, 08:10 AM,
RE: Carlos Olivera.. Or Was |EHD|Carlos xD
It's a tad quiet out here nowadays, tbh i don't even know what we are focusing on atm or if we even are Big Grin

But glad to see some oldies seem to find their way back here. And correct me if I confuse you to someone else but how's the knee doing?
[Image: iuttu1.png]
04-02-2015, 06:33 PM,
RE: Carlos Olivera.. Or Was |EHD|Carlos xD
ello carlos m8 nice to see u found us still ^^

as almost said its quiet nowadays and we are all just spread doing our own thing atm lol
[Image: sig.php?id=48&p=2]