This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to do it a second time!
10-04-2015, 09:25 PM,
We need to do it a second time!
Okay guys im gonna drive mad soon... i havent played the cod 4 zombies mod for like 2 years then Seven sent out the mass emails and i got back to playing it for like 2 months and the server died out again.. just why ? Can we please try to get it back again ? Seven could u send out the emails again ? Or is there any other way ?
[Image: zombie_signature_by_meadowsdesigns-d50dssb.png]
“Nothing is impossible to kill. It's just that sometimes after you kill something you have to keep shooting it until it stops moving”
28-05-2015, 07:17 AM,
RE: We need to do it a second time!
Everybody wants it but we're older now, no much time, and it's cool for 2 weeks - 1 month. But last august / september was amazing. Thanks to all admin. If the server came back with more than 15 - 20 people i'm coming back !

Sry for my bad english
31-05-2015, 02:48 PM,
(28-05-2015, 07:17 AM)Ashtaka Wrote: If the server came back with more than 15 - 20 people i'm coming back !
I'd come back even with 5 ppl lol the server was awesome
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
[Image: signature1.jpg]
31-05-2015, 08:37 PM,
Summertime ! Smile
[Image: sig.php?id=338&p=2]
26-06-2015, 01:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015, 02:01 AM by Nobbys_Nuts.)
Well I don't know how many people will remember me it was such a long time ago i played but I have been watching some videos of the old team on youtube recently and i miss it so much! I hear songs (especially fireflies and Final Countdown) on the radio and it instantly takes me back to running around in a mad panic being last guy alive on EHD! Its amazing how many memories have been kept of this server, i dont think any game will ever have the same impact as this server had on me, From beginning as a Noob right through to being able to get consistent Godlikes, I know the website is somewhat dead now too looking at the replies on recent(ish) topics but if anyone reads this let me know. Would be really nice to get some of the old crew back for a final game. We will all be terrible now but would be amazing.

This was really a thankyou to all the people which made it possible for this server to run how it was! <3 all the EHD staff. MEMORIES WHERE MADE! <3

Love everyone of you!

-Nobbys Nuts-

(31-05-2015, 02:48 PM)ArcHerZ Wrote:
(28-05-2015, 07:17 AM)Ashtaka Wrote: If the server came back with more than 15 - 20 people i'm coming back !

I would come back with just 5 too Smile

(31-05-2015, 02:48 PM)ArcHerZ Wrote:

I would come back with just 5 too Smile
01-07-2015, 01:39 PM,
I just want to hear my P90 silencer giving some headshots !
01-07-2015, 10:55 PM,
Eh, spent like 3k hours with You noobs, wouldn't mind spending a few more Wink
You can count on me, just like Mazza said: summertime.
Cheers.
03-07-2015, 01:09 PM,
Around 4000 hours of COD4. xD that's pretty insane.
You can count me in as well, when i'm not working ! Wink
[Image: sig.php?id=338&p=2]
03-07-2015, 02:42 PM,
im sick to death of having no zombies to kill
06-07-2015, 12:22 PM,
aye we're getting old and grumpy, can't do anything now without getting a broken hip! but suppose some nostalgy with zombies wouldn't hurt anyone.
[Image: iuttu1.png]