Why not join the discussions on our forums by Registering an Account with us.
EHDGaming.

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again
Thumbs Up 
Hello, I am a previous COD4 player on the zombies servers almost 10 years ago... absolutely crazy it's been that long and the amount of nostalgia I get from it is unreal, wish I could play it again.

I was wondering, any chance of EHD bringing COD4 zombies back? 
Also, maybe some for Black Ops 4 when it comes out?  Wink

Nice to be back!

Hi, we are currently looking into making zombies for a game called Battalion 1944 when it supports mods.
It plays and feels similar to CoD4 Promod. The game is in early access, it's still quite buggy so i wouldn't recommend buying it at this time.
The player base is sitting at around 700 concurrent players every day as it had a bad launch and some bad decisions by the devs but once it has a few more updates and is in a better state we hope the numbers will rise.
[Image: spoon.png]